CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 04, 2008

Where I've been!

One of my New Year's resolutions was to do at least one post per day. So far I have been able to accomplish that (except for a couple of days here and there). It's been a tough year!
Thank goodness I have had a lot of work, the company that I work for has kept me pretty busy and I can't complain I love what I do and I certainly enjoy it, but first my home computer crashed, then my lap top and just last week my portable hard drive died as well. I am not that knowledgeable about technology but apparently my portable hard drive can be savaged... I am waiting for my rescuer who is on vacation.
I had so much stuff there that I can't even tell you. So many pictures of hot guys, so many songs, so many documents... anyway I should wait and see what can be done to rescue my data.
I also wanted to go back to what I intended this blog to be. I started thinking of a place where gay people from Kansas City could come and find what is going on in town, and for people from out of town to stop by and enjoy a few nice pictures of nice looking guys. So far I guess I just have accomplished the second option. I intend to start doing a little more to promote all the great things going on in our city.
Hopefully this second half of 2008 will give me enough time to share with you more things.

0 comments: