CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Congratulations Burbujas de Carne!


I want to send all the love in the world to my dear blogger friend JAHH from "Burbujas de Carne" ("Meat Bubbles") because he just reached the 1,000 posts mark.
He lives in Valencia, Spain and although his blog is in Spanish the selection of pictures that he has is awesome (proof of that is the picture above). So even if you don't speak the language you should visit and enjoy the view.
JAHH was the second blogger (after Steph and Alek from Ohlala) that included my blog on his list of links.
Congratulations my friend and hope to get to that point SOON!

1 comments:

jahh said...

Eh, muchas gracias. Qué detallazo!!

Espero que pronto tú también alcances esa cifra y me superes!!!

Besos de jahh