CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cosmopolitan Kansas Hot Bachelor!


Name: Cameron Anderson
Age: 24
Hometown: Wichita
Cosmo Username: KANSASBACH07
Occupation: Engineer/MBA student
In the words of the friend who nominated him: “Cameron is smart, sensitive, caring, and athletic. He always seems to find the positive in any situation.”
Spare-time stuff: “I like to fish and go wake-boarding. I enjoy the rush of the water.”
Girlfriend must-have: “I want to meet someone who has had a lot of experiences in her life. I like a woman who has been around the world and knows that everything doesn’t revolve around her.”
Wow him by wearing: “A short, pleated white skirt. It makes a girl’s legs look hot.”
Sweet chick move he digs: “When I get ­separated at a party from a woman I’m dating, I love when she comes back to me for a bit to let me know she’s thinking about me.”
Why do women: “Tend to overthink a problem or issue rather than solve it? Guys need to find a solution.”

0 comments: